Experience Japan’s exuberance through monthly crates!
Japan Crate is an online monthly subscription service based in Tokyo that delivers its subscribers a monthly crate of Japanese candy, snacks, and beverages to share experiences of visiting Japan.
monthly crate of Japanese candy, snacks, and beverages to share experiences of visiting Japan.
In November 2015, Japan Crate added “Doki Doki” Crate, a second crate, to share Japan’s “Kawaii” culture. Licensed merchandise, figures, collectibles, and many more are included. Japan Crate featured its third crate in August 2016, “Umai” Crate, which shared noodles. Japan Crate introduced in November 2016 its fourth crate, “Kira Kira” Crate. Japan Crate collaborated with BANDAI NAMCO in February 2020 to introduce Sword Art Online figurines to sale in the United States
We at Japan Crate are mostly about culture in Japan. We decided to replicate the thrill of exploring Japan through all of Japan. To help you understand Japan through multiple items we offer five different crates.
- Crazy & Exclusive Japanese Candy-Comes in 3 sizes; Mini, Original, and Premium.
- “Doki Doki” is the greatest crate for all Kawaii stuff.
- “Umai Crate” contains instant premium noodles direct from Japan.
- “Gacha Gacha” Crate is packed with toys made in Japan from a collectible roulette capsule.
- “Inku Crate” is loaded with 6-8 Japanese paperwork products from notebooks to pens, markers, fun accessories, much more.
Crates are shipped on a rotating timetable every month with three scheduled dates of shipment. Internationally ships from America. Auto-renew subscriptions. Annul at any time.